Monday, November 10, 2008

Gorgous Hand Painted Wall Murals

There is something magical about the fluidity and gracefulness of something hand painted, and these canvas wall murals take your breathe away. They have a soft airy nothing that makes you feel relaxed and happy... like when you're having a picnic except you're in your home. We have used her for a number of design projects - one will be featured in Accent Magazine this spring and another is soon to come.

This is what design luminary Charles Spada once said, "I'm not a fan of wallpaper, I've never been a fan of wallpaper. It's so automated, so mechanical. I love murals (because) you see the artist's hand..."













I've had this folding mural in my store as a prop for years and I love it!
One of Susan's great charms is that she works with you...do you want a horse or a squirrel in it - no problem! And of course you can take the work with you if you decide to move...isn't that a treat?
So call her up to beautify your home.

3 comments:

Willow Decor said...

Such beautiful murals. I especially love the dining room. It is so airy - just gorgeous!!!

My Notting Hill said...

Lovely murals. Love the dining room in the first picture.

Things That Inspire said...

Beautiful. That dining room in the top photo is the loveliest dining room is saw this year (I can't remember which magazine featured it).