Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fly Fishing Needlepoint Pillows

These 14 fabulous Needlepoint pillows feature beautifully detailed Flies. The pillow bodies are needlepoint and the "flies" are pettipoint (440 stitches per square inch). They are perfect for cabins and for everyone who loves fly fishing. They are wonderful gifts! Ordering info is at bottom of the post.

To buy, please go to my newly launched ONLINE store: J Covington Home ..... over 2000 items will be added over the next 8 months! Tell your friends.

JCNCU722 - March Brown - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105



This closeup picture I took shows the fine details and quality. Note the difference in the larger needlepoint body & pettipoint fly stitching.



JCNCU721 - Dark Henderickson - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105

JCNCU736 – Caddis - 16 x 16 Mixed-Stitch Pillow $135



JCNCU725 - Yellow Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105

JCNCU717 - Hairy Mary Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105



JCNCU711 - Hair Wing Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105

JCNCU715 - Dry Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105
JCNCU716 - Green Highlander Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105

JCNCU713 - Hackle Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105


JCNCU719 - Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105



JCNCU720 - Llama Streamer - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105



JCNCU718 - Wet Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105


JCNCU-714 – Palmer Fly - 12” x 12” Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105



JCNCU-723 - Creek Fly - 12'' x 12'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $105


JCNCU726 - Triple Fly One - 16'' x 20'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $170



JCNCU727 - Triple Fly Two - 16'' x 20'' Mixed-Stitch Pillow $170



Need one, want one? I'm not afraid to talk to you. Need help or just don't like placing orders over the Net? Call me: 603-431-4222


Shipping is $19 anywhere in the lower 48 states.

4 comments:

Windlost said...

Oh my, those are truly wonderful. Not entirely my taste but so meaningful. My Dad passed away in March after a lengthy illness- he was an avid fly fisherman in his day and spend most summer evenings in the river knee-high in water in his hip waders. He loved everything fishing related and I would send him stuff from Orvis (which I think you mentioned also once) in the mail for special occasions. I now have all his flies, fishing vest, rod, etc.

He would have loved these. And the weird part is, his birthday was today, Sept.6th. Thanks for this lovely post!!

Terri

Windlost said...

Oh my, those are truly wonderful. Not entirely my taste but so meaningful. My Dad passed away in March after a lengthy illness- he was an avid fly fisherman in his day and spend most summer evenings in the river knee-high in water in his hip waders. He loved everything fishing related and I would send him stuff from Orvis (which I think you mentioned also once) in the mail for special occasions. I now have all his flies, fishing vest, rod, etc.

He would have loved these. And the weird part is, his birthday was today, Sept.6th. Thanks for this lovely post!!

Terri

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Unique. And a perfect addition to a lake or mountain house,don't you think?

What Antique Furniture said...

really i'm impressed with the European style furniture i saw in your blog can you please tell me how i can buy this king of stuff