Friday, January 2, 2009

Delicious Pillows

These new pillows have a burst of delicious color, and like the Fantastic Animal Print Pillows, they are made to order. Some are so new, I won't have their prices until next week when I go to the Atlanta show. The fabrics used are by companies like Brunswick & Fils, Lee Jofa and Scalamandre. In total, there are over 300 pillows to choose from...so tell me, what you are looking for?




















All Pillows are 20% off...including the Animal Print one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pillows, they have such amazing color!
Your blog is lovely:)

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Delicious pillows....DELICIOUS Blog!! I found myself happily getting lost in your blog! Love your reseach and resources section.

And the baguette tray? Keen eye!

Anonymous said...

So envious of you attending the upcoming show. Lots of new rug styles purported to be shown. I look forward reading about what you find. Happy New Year! Jane T.