Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Swedish Furniture from the Atlanta Market # 4

This showroom had a few nice pieces of reproduction Swedish furniture and a few Mora clocks and other pieces and of course I forgot to photograph them... so I've pulled them from their CD and added them.






A light blue bedside table for the right side.

Isn't this a fabulous table salvaged baluster? Comes in a 7 or 10 foot length.




I liked this twin headboard...also comes in a queen size. This is a dusty light blue and the other choice is an antiqued white.






Great scale on this corner cabinet.



The sideboard was a favorite piece.



And this ottoman is sweet...very nice size.





A very cool wine and champagne chiller.










This one has great scale being 96" high by 76" wide.






Currently the top bowfront cabinet and the bedside table in Blue are sold out...still available in white. The baluster tables are also sold out.

5 comments:

cotedetexas said...

my favorite go to company in the world!!! how does their Mora clock look? is the quality of this Swedish line good? would you email me????? I'm looking at some of these pieces right now online - soooooooo weird. great minds think alike. :)

Willow Decor said...

I missed Atlanta this year - Could you also email the compnay name? Thanks so much.
-Gina

J.Covington said...

Willow - I can't find your email on your blog! So email me..alex(at)jcovington com

MMW said...

I am coveting the Mora Clock. Oh I wish we had a great antique store in Portland OR specializing in Swedish design.

Great finds.

Rustic Furniture said...

That white clock and cupboards are really cute.