Monday, July 13, 2009

Antiquing at Scotts Market - July

I just rolled in from a great week exploring Scotts Market in Atlanta and covering all 3 buildings in the Atlanta Gift Show.... awesome time, great stuff and tired feet! As always, Scotts had some great treasures esp. the French architectural pieces, the Fortuny Silk Pillows and the French and Spanish silk pillows! Enjoy the tour!





A lovely Trumeau.



Puttie were everywhere this market!



These interesting items are from Eric & Lynda Sermons company, Tribal Links.... and as you can see, they have some interesting and intriguing displays.









Adele and I loved the bird houses. Larry & Gail Smith of Baldwin, Georgia make these fabulous historical and architectural Birdhomes. He's replicated fine antique homes from all states and they are awesome. Email me for their contact information if you'd like one. they run from $150 to $450.







Ah, drop-dead gorgeous Fortuny pillows!









And some antique and vintage french and Spanish silks turned into lovely pillows.






These pieces are from a Matador's costume! Very cool.






I can't wait for the pillows to arrive!

1 comment:

La Maison Fou said...

Love these images! I guess I need to get to Scotts! Looks & sound incredible.... I have noticed much more within the putti's too! Love that cross!!
Glad to see you back to posting!
L