Friday, August 14, 2009

The Shabby - Industrial Look

I have watched this grow and mature over the last few years and I must say - I am impressed. Their look has been cultivated with thought and the quality of their product has only gotten better. I've ordered a few pieces for my clients who like this clean and spartan image ... and they've loved them.

This heavy duty industrial floor lamp is cool .... if I only had a loft apartment in NYC!


The scrubbed oak tables are fabulous.


Mix and match you components to make stackable wine and storage units. These can be 3 wide and 3 high.



The carts are awesome. Note the wheels can be locked down. These come in 3 widths and the shelves in 4 finishes. The bad part - they are only sold in pairs!



The rollable kitchen island. Nice.







A repeat. The artist drawing table is very cool.




The metal top table with an acid wash is almost bulletproof.












A repeat.


And the very heavy industrial stools look great with the tables.





If you see something you can't live without, please call or email me.

6 comments:

KATIE said...

LOVE this look! I particularly like the chicken wire chairs. Who are they?!?!

Tina Steele Lindsey - Art said...

I love this look as well. The first image looks almost like a painting.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Perfect for a loft!
I love that artist's table.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Love the 'rawness' to these pieces!
I want the floor lamp!!
Great weekend~

Marion said...

Love the entire collection but especially the rolling island. Would you care to divulge the name of the vendor?
Marion

Stiffel Lamp said...

Nice and interesting posting.....Thanks for sharing, I like it. Country Lamp Shade