Saturday, March 28, 2009

French Faux Bamboo Armoire

This one door armoire is spectacular. Also, it is the only solid built faux bamboo armoire that I have ever found. Only the top comes off making it easy to move. Usually the weight of mirrored doors causes these pieces to be a bit troublesome, but as it is solid, the door will not have that issue. The interior corners have ladders built in for adjustable shelves if you would like to add them. The piece is in very good condition and has the usual wear and patina for its age. It is from France, but I bought it in England. A true beauty. Measures: 42" Wide, 7' 9" High and 17 3/4" Deep. $3500

For closer pictures click HERE.











Home delivery to the West Coast generally takes 3 weeks.

1 comment:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

~Thunk~

Don't mind me. Just swooned a little bit.

That is gorgeous. I want. I want. Iwant.

But can't have.