Monday, March 9, 2009

Gorgeous Painted / Antiqued Furniture

These fabulous hand-antiqued pieces have character. They are made from select South American hardwoods and then go through an extensive hand painting and distressing process that take multiple coats and a judicious amount of time. They are available only in the colors and style shown and can be in your home in 2 or 3 weeks!

























I really liked this chicken wire buffet. Great size and soft palate.





Some of these have a great Swedish look.




























Fantastic Scale!













This one is a charmer...sweet in size and style.






And this is it's top....what detail.




















Just love the bottom shelf on this Demi.





















I've known this company for the last 6 years. They are not cheap and the wait used to be 4 or 5 months....as they've grown they now have a US warehouse for quick shipping and satisfying their clients. Have questions? Call me.

1 comment:

La Maison Fou said...

Thanks for these, as you know this is my specialty so I am in the midst of having a piece made for my livingroom. I like the style of the tall red cabinet with open center doors and closed doors adjecent.
Red would not be my color, but the idea is the inspiration!!
Thanks,
Leslie
lamaisonfou blog