Friday, February 20, 2009

Ready For Your Next Party? Serve In Style

During the Atlanta Market I found these dinnerware metal platters and bowls that reflect the shine of silver, but require no polishing and can go from refrigerator, to oven, to table, and is perfectly suited for today’s casual lifestyles. Just love them! They are made entirely by hand. Just one at a time, using the ancient art of sand casting, by pouring a premium quality alloy of molten aluminum into sand molds, and then going thru four different levels of polishing. They have great character and personality.

The croc was my favorite..of course the new faux bois line is sweet too.




















The Hibicsus line.




The classy Pearl set.







The Ocean series was another favorite....I know these will go well with my beach crowd.





There is a minimum order amount for these and I only showed a fraction of what is available. Call or email if interested.

No comments: